Rubiko is one of the leading Online Gaming industry's sources for quality customer support and retention services. We are looking for a backend developer to work on a variety of projects. The work will be a mix of APIs for internal sites, data processing & reporting, and custom applications to improve our internal Zen Desk workflow.
Since we are a start-up company, you will need to work on a wide variety of projects; this will involve working closely with the internal users of the project to plan, design, and build tools that will help them. The focus of all the projects will be to build user-focused and highly maintainable software rather than building as quickly as possible.
You will be able to work on a variety of connected systems ranging from high-available client-facing APIs to purely internal data processing systems. They will be built on top of Amazon Web Services with a focus on the microservice/serverless architecture pattern.
- 5+ years as a developer
- Fluent in at least one strongly typed C like language (C#, Java, Go, etc)
- Experience building REST APIs
- Familiarity with industry standard testing practices
- Understanding to industry standard security practices
- Familiarity with SQL/relational database systems
- Understanding of cloud-based systems
- Fluent in English
Helpful but not required:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with GraphQL
- Serverless / microservice architecture
- Experience with distributed message queues
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- 150€ per year to use for wellness
- Daily fresh fruit and coffee for all employees
- Great colleagues well communicated offices and fun company events!
- Competitive fixed salary
Gambling & Casinos
Full-time / Permanent Employment Contract